Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Quilting Mystery Quilt

As a Longarm quilter, I spend a lot of time and money each year learning new things and growing my skills.  I subscribe and read several quilting magizines, I am a member of 3 quilt guilds, I subscribe to multiple quilting video channels and attend quilt shows every time I can.

Well this New Years Day, I will be participating in a quilting mystery quilt through Longarm Unviersity and designed by Cindy Roth.  She gave us the instructions to complete the top and have it on the frame ready to quilt on New Years Day.

Of course, all the pieces were cut using my AccuQuilt GO! fabric cutter.  Made this go by so quickly.

Every two hours she will release a clue of quilting instructions to finish the quilt.  That is where the mystery is.  :)  This will all be free handed and will stretch my skills so that I can make my customers quilts even better!

Happy quilting and Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment