Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

To me, Christmas is about the birth of Christ and family... Not about how much money you spend or what gifts you receive.  This was one of the best Christmas's in years.

Sunday, we had my side of the family over for a great lunch.  Sunday night was Christmas with our kids (we do this because two of our kids do not live at home and have other places to go also.)

Today was our Kennedy Christmas.  We started just last year making a family picture... Last years just included the kids.  This year, it was everyone AND I LOVE IT.


In the gift world, I was able to give a very special gift.  My father in law passed away earlier this year.  In all the memory quilts that I have made, this was my favorite.  I was so excited about giving this to my sweet mother in law that we had to go early today.


I used the AccuQuilt Tumbler die to make this quilt.  The white is from their wedding, the Hawaiian print was from a recent trip and the brown was from his Sheriff Deputy Uniform.

Oh, and here is my mother in laws sweet dog... NoNo...  He was all tired out from a day of family.








No comments:

Post a Comment