Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Quilting In Progress.... And some recent finishes!

Sometimes you have a design that you are just not sure about.  Then you give it a try and it becomes your new favorite.
This sweet customer quilt is made completely from scraps from her stash.
The quilting design is like a rolling pinwheel and add some great movement to her quilt.
I can wait to try it on one of mine and I have just the one in mind (if I ever get it finished).

Speaking of finishes, I have to baby quilt panels complete for a customer.
She was in a time crunch so we put them both on and quilted like one big quilt. :)
And I finished a tshirt quilt for a customer.
She is a senior executive director for thirty-one and most of these are different conference shirts.
I love some of the sayings, "Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party."  How fun does that sound.
Anyway, been really busy around here.  In addition to all this, I am working on my first tie quilt for a customer and it is being pieces as we speak.  Can't wait to see it all come together.
Let's GO! quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment