Thursday, June 11, 2015

Quilting is a gift

We all have our special gifts that I believe come from God. There's no doubt in my mind that one of my gifts is quilting. This is the quilt I had on the frame the other day.
While at work, a lady was telling me about her daughter who is in her early 20s and suffering from chronic pain.  The accident that caused this condition happen while this young lady was serving God herself. When I return home that evening I went to my quilt room and started working on this quilt just like any other day. I could not stop thinking about this young lady and her condition. I started praying for her healing and for her comfort. The more I quilted, the more I prayed and the more I realized this quilt was meant for this young lady.

God gives us all different gifts.  All are very important.

I will continue to pray for this young lady. My wish is that very one could figure out their gift from God and find a way to glorify others from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment