Tuesday, November 19, 2013

GO! English Paper Piecing Hexagon - 1" Finished Sides

GO! English Paper Piecing Hexagon - 1" Finished Sides

Just when I thought I would never want to do any type of paper piecing, AccuQuilt comes out with the new Paper Piecing Hexagon dies...  Boy am I hooked!
  
The die is designed to cut 2 layers of card stock and 6 layers of fabric AT THE SAME TIME.  You can reuse the card stock templates so you do not need even amounts.  

Since I didn't know if I would like it, I decided to just make a small wall hanging or table runner.


These are pictures of the ones that I am making now.  I plan to add one more row of a different color after I finish the green row, then I will "fill in" the hexies to square it off a little more.

Here is a picture from AccuQuilt of a sample whole quilt.

This has been a great little "resting" project for me.  It is something I can work on while sitting in the living room with the family.  Give it a try, you can purchase by going to www.shop.stitchesnstories.com.  You can find this as well as all the new dies that just came out... Let's GO! Bust Our Stash!


No comments:

Post a Comment