Saturday, February 4, 2012

WOW Have I been busy the last few days.

The last few days have been a quilting mad house around here.  :)

I had started a baby quilt that needed to be finished because Hunter was born yesterday (Feb 3rd). I had only done a partial top. Had to complete the top and quilt.

On top of that, I was busy making burp cloths for both Hunter and Paige (sorry didn't get finished pictures).  Paige got a pink one made like the blue one.  They aren't twins, just real close together.  (I figured out what people did after the Alabama tornadoes this year.  I have about four more baby quilts to make in the next few weeks.)  :)

Oh and I am working on two quilts for a customer with her daughters ball jersey's.

I am loving the way this is turning out.  I have the first one quilted, so I just need to do the binding and then put the second one together (most of the prep work is already completed on the second one.)

Well, better get off here and get busy.

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment