Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finished Several Projects This Weekend

This was a busy weekend with my projects and I'm so excited.

Finished a denim quilt for a customer. This is her second quilt to bring me. I was not going to take in other peoples quilt until my skills were better, HOWEVER, I told her exactly what I was comfortable doing and suggested if she wanted anything else to please take it to someone different. Honest is always the best.

Next I have been working for a couple of weeks on two quilts for sisters. They are t-shirt and jersey quilts. Using a good stabilizer was a must and I didn't have any problems. Very excited. Emma and Baylee have been on the same team since they were little.

Next I worked on my Jacob's Ladder quilt that will go on my king size bed. I got the idea from Missouri Quilt Company. It is going to be perfect and I can't wait until it is finished.

Finally, started working on one of my 2012 goals... to learn about different threads. I have placed my first order for Signature/King Tut and will be ordering some other kinds soon. I want to become an expert so that when customers want to know, I will be able to answer.

Oh, almost forgot, Hunters baby quilt got put on the home page of one of the quilting groups I belong to. That was exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment