Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pincushion Swap - What fun!

We all get in a mode where we feel we are all work and no play.  :). We'll my friend Bea is hosting a pin cushion swap and I thought that would be just the right amount of fun for me.  The way it works is each month I send a pin cushion to some one on the list and some one else sends me one.  

For October, Bea send me this beauty...  Isn't that adorable!!!

And I made this one for Pam using an EQ appliqué pattern that Bea had previously posted on her blog because Pam's aid she loved cows.


So the next Ike you see a hosting for something like this, please join in the fun.  I enjoyed making this pincushion so much that I made me one also.  

Just thought I would share.

If you want to. Is it Bea's blog, feel free to at www.beaquilter.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment