Saturday, June 22, 2013

QuiltFest 2013 Update


Day 1 was amazing.  Everyone who stopped by the booth either loved the AccuQuilt system.  It was so good to hear so many stories from current owners about how they felt.  Thank you all for stopping by!
Did I forget until about lunch time that my second focus of the booth was my quilting for the public.  I was so excited about the response from AccuQuilt that I just forgot.  So after lunch I started adding that to the mix and again had some very encouraging responses.
Grow business grow!  Thank you Lord!
Displaying part of the GO! Baby Bundle of Joy

Look at the BEAUTIFUL Double Wedding Ring pieced by Kitty Ferrell and machine quilted by Stitches N Stories! Only takes about 1-1/2 - 2 hours to cut with AccuQuilt.
And there is me, Rhonda Kennedy, owner of Stitches N Stories and ready for business to soar!
And God has blessed me with very sweet young friends and this is one of them.  J.J. volunteered to come help me today at the booth!  Couldn't have done it without her!  Thanks J.J.!

No comments:

Post a Comment