Sunday, March 24, 2013

Crazy Quilting Weekend

First of all, as of Friday, I am an official AccuQuilt GO! Authorize Retailer! I can't tell you how excited I am about that. So, before you make your next GO! purchase, check with me about pricing.

This weekend I have been multi-tasking. A sweet couple from my church had their babies last week at 25 weeks. They really need all prayers possible. I have been working on the babies quilts. I have Maddie's top finished and working on Madden's top. They are embroidery Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam. Just adorable.

On the frame I have a customer quilt that I am really struggling with tension. The back is WalMart cotton, very low loft WalMart batting and an old linen top. I have been working on the tension for a while today and just can't seem to get it figured out. ????





No comments:

Post a Comment